To apply, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Mandatory Department Application
Step 2: UF Non-Degree Application
The UF non-degree application is a separate application process through the UF Registrar’s Office.
Current PharmD students at the University of Florida CANNOT complete step 2. Instead, email email@example.com with you UFID and confirmation that you are a UF PharmD.
We’ve outlined important information to guide you as you fill out each section:
- Choose “Non-degree Application”
- Select “Non-degree Special Program“
- DO NOT select Individual Course! Doing so will require you to complete a new application.
- Select “College of Pharmacy” and your desired term
- Please provide the reason you are applying as a non-degree student. (For example: to begin taking courses before being formally admitted, requirement for work, etc.).
- Select Program: “Forensic Sciences/Pharmaceutical Chem/Clinical Tox“
- Course information: enter the prefix and number of the course(s) you are requesting. Use PHA6935 if you are not sure of course number.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration, Voter Registration
- Add @ufl.edu and firstname.lastname@example.org to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.
Step 3: Application review, approval and registration
The application review and approval process takes approximately two weeks, provided the application is complete. Once approved, applicants will receive an approval email sent to the email address provided in step one with instruction and next steps including how to register.